The Ashton Central Mosque hosts the monthly Giyarvin Sharif programme in continuation of the original efforts by Shaykh ‘Abdul Qadir Jilani Rahmat-Allah ‘Alayhe.
The overriding aim of the Giyarvin Sharif programme is to alleviate poverty, holistically inform and educate the masses of the true messages of Islam.
This programme is held on the last Sunday of every month, mainly between ‘Asr – ‘Isha’.
The programme consists of:
- Recitation of the Qur’an
- Tasbih of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta ‘Ala
- Nashids in Glory of Allah ‘Azza Wa Jalla
- Praise of the Prophet Salla Allahu ‘Alayhi Wa Sallama
- Urdu and English speeches based on the true Qur’anic interpretations and authentic Prophetic traditions
- Collective salutation is sent upon the noble Prophet ain the form os Salat al-Salam, followed by a collective Du‘a with invocations made to Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta ‘Ala to help Muslims across the globe
Finally, food is served to all attendees, which bonds the community both spiritually and socially, encouraging mutual understanding and communication.
Please join us in understanding and spreading the true messages of Islam by attending such gatherings on the last Sunday of every month. This event is fully segregated and open to both men and women.
Presentations delivered at monthly Giyarvin programmes: click to download below
- Get Rich
- How To Become A Friend Of Allah
- Are We Really Able To See
- The Tongue An Irony Of The Incredible
- Learning From Your Children
- Please The ONE, Not The Many
- If You’re A Believer, Then You Can’t Be A Terrorist
- O Allah, Make us of Your ‘Few’ Servants
- Marvel Superheroes & The Friends Of Allah
- Film – Media & The Stages Of Life
- 27 Points Of The 3 Sacred Mosques In Islam
- FIFA World Cup Football 2014 – & The Game Of Life